More than a compatible graft. A strong start.
Straumann® AlloGraft is 100% derived from donor bone provided by LifeNet Health®, the worldwide leading tissue bank and organ procurement organization. It’s the trusted bone regeneration solution most similar to a patient’s own bone that provides a strong start and greater confidence for you and your patients.
STRINGENT ALLOWASH XG® PROCESS
- Scientifically and clinically demonstrated to provide an effective scaffold for new bone growth
- Shown to deliver strong structural support, rapid bone regeneration, and volume preservation
FLEXIBILITY TO FIT CLINICAL NEEDS
- Range of particulate types to complement a range of clinical indications and choices
- Now available in 2.5cc size for mineralized cortical, cancellous, or mix
- Best suited for sinus lifts, extraction sockets, horizontal augmentations, furcation defects, intraosseous defects, peri-implant dehiscence defects, and fenestration defects prior to or after dental implant placement
- Processed using a proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology for a predictable and sterile allograft
- Rigorous process, including terminal sterilization using gamma irradiation after packaging
PROVEN SAFETY RECORD
- Since 1995, more than 4 million bio-implants processed using Allowash XG® technology have been distributed by LifeNet Health® with no disease transmission
AVAILABLE GRAFT TYPES
1 Rummelhart JM et al. J Periodontol. A comparison of freeze-dried bone allograft and demineralized freeze-dried bone allograft in human periodontal osseous defects.
J Periodontol. 1989;60(12):655-663.
2Zhang M et al. Effect(s) of the demineralization process on the osteoinductivity of demineralized bone matrix. J Periodontol. 1997;68:1085-1092.
3Herold RW et al. Effects of varying degrees of allograft decalcification on cultured porcine osteoclast cells. J Periodontol. 2002;73(2):213-219.