More than a natural substitute. A long-lasting scaffold.
Straumann® XenoGraft is methodically processed from bovine bone and extensively tested to eliminate antigenicity and provide a favorable environment for new bone growth. Its slow resorption rate delivers extended stability—a critical advantage in cases that require a strong scaffold for long-term tissue support or esthetic needs.
- Deproteinized and delipidized, then terminally sterilized via gamma irradiation
- Optimal balance of calcium and phosphate, comparable to human bone
- Low crystallinity provides a favorable surface to which new bone can adhere
- High porosity supports osteoconduction, enhancing integration of new bone
DEPENDABLE STABILITY AND STRENGTH
- Creates a lasting scaffold with a favorable tactile feel when drilling for an implant site or osteotomy
- Slow resorption rate provides extended stability
FLEXIBILITY TO MEET CLINICAL NEEDS
- Combine with Straumann AlloGraft to augment mechanical strength, and Straumann Membrane Plus™ to maintain ideal space and long-term cell occlusion for maximum bone volume
- Best suited for sinus lifts and horizontal augmentations